2 Minute Read - Everything in detail about NEET 2020 Exam Postponement. What NEET aspirant should do at this time.
by Sunil Nain - June 14, 2020
As already announced, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to all major medical courses in India. NEET 2020 Exam which was to be conducted on 3rd May 2020 was postponed earlier due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown for more than two months. NTA has already announced the NEET 2020 exam date which will be held on July 26 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Seeing the status of COVID-19 cases across the nation, lockdown may be further extended indicating the chances for further postponement of NEET 2020 Exam again.
So, major doubts among all medical applicants are - Will NEET 2020 be postponed again or not? Will NTA further postpones NEET 2020 Exam after July 26 or not?” or “If the lockdown is further extended by the government of India, What will be the effect on NEET 2020 Exam Date? “What are the chances that NEET 2020 will be further postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic?” and several more questions have been asked on BeWise Classes Youtube Channel, Facebook page, Quora and BeWise Discussion Forum regarding NEET 2020 Exam postponement again. The increase in the number of coronavirus cases, will increase the chances of NEET 2020 postponement?
What are the Reasons for these queries regarding NEET 2020 postponement: -
NEET aspirants are working hard day and night for better results and their selection in dream medical college to secure their future. But the present situation is making them vulnerable and as a result, some queries are taking shelter in their minds. The main reasons for all these doubts related to NEET 2020 Exam date are: -
Steps taken by the Government to ensure Safety of NEET Aspirants: -
Government is well aware of the COVID-19 Pandemic, so they are well prepared to ensure the safety of NEET aspirants. Some Safety measures taken by the government to avoid any chaos on the exam day, are : -
All these efforts indicate that MHRD & NTA are in no mood to further postpone NEET 2020 exam and they are quite certain of conducting NEET 2020 exam on 26th July this year.
Want to know more about NEET 2020 Exam Date & NEET 2020 Postponed lastest news - Watch this Video
What is NTA’s stand on NEET 2020 Further Postponement: -
National Testing Agency released the notice regarding the NEET 2020 exam date and timings along with the release date of NEET 2020 admit card in May. The notice on the official website of NTA is mentioning the NEET exam date i.e. July 26, 2020. The authorities also clearly said that the admit card will be made available 15 days before the examination date. All doubts regarding the NEET 2020 re-postponements should have been resolved after the releasing of the NTA official notice mentioning the exam date and timing.
What are other Possibilities regarding NEET 2020 Exam Conduction: -
Keeping in view the present situation, getting worried about all possibilities is very obvious for the NEET aspirants. But instead of postponing the NEET 2020 exam, there are other possibilities available also.
Looking at past experiences with such pandemic situations, the government can consider postponing the exam for those states which are emerging as hotspots of Corona (COVID-19).
We have seen this example last year in Odisha due to cyclone Fani when NEET 2019 exam was postponed only for Odisha students rather than making the whole country suffer and was re-conducted on 20th May.
So there are potential chances that the government will try its best to conduct NEET 2020 exam on the fixed date that is 26th July 2020.
What NEET aspirants need to do in this situation: -
Amid all these possibilities and confusion, students are advised to prepare according to 26 July 2020, so that in case NEET 2020 exam get postponed you can take advantage of additional time for revision.
So what should NEET 2020 Aspirants do?
- Focus on study: - BeWise family suggest you to strictly stay away from all fake news and analysis regarding postponement of NEET 2020 exam. They should not worry about the things which they can't control. So, focus on study.
- Avoid Rumours: - They should not believe rumours until any official news pops in.
- Be prepared as Per 26th July: - They should complete their NEET preparation as per the NTA announced official date 26 July 2020.
- Attempt NEET Mock Test & NTA Abhyas Tests: - They should attempt quality mock Tests for NEET exam and NEET Previous Year Questions with mistakes analysis regularly. NTA Abhyas Test can be taken by the aspirants who have already solved NEET previous year papers.
- NEET Exam Toughness Level: - What can be difficulty level of NEET 2020 Exam, avoid such discussion. Exam pattern & toughness level will be similar to previous year papers of NEET. Want to know more NEET 2020 Exam Toughness level - Read Here
- Avoid Cut-Off Discussion: - What can be cut off this year whether low or high, nobody knows because the fact is no one can control these things so why to waste your precious time and energy on things which are not in our hands.
- Avoid Backlogs: - They should prepare each topic like exam ready. It will help them to stay away from exam stress & pressure.
What you can control is your score in NEET 2020. Put your efforts smartly in your studies only. Wise decisions in such confusing times can help you come out with flying colours.
“Be Wise with BEWISE classes and Sunil Sir
Also Read: -
Best Chemistry Teacher in India.
Founder at BeWise Classes