Entrance exam to become a doctor and Online Preparation for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER
“According to the reports of the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health, India has seven doctors per 1,000 people.” This signifies the need for more doctors in India. The increase in population is again a hindrance to reach the doctor-population decent ratio. If you are confused about choosing a career then becoming a Doctor could be a great option. This will give you immense pride and power to heal the wounds of people and society.
To be a Doctor in India, one has to clear basic entrance examinations. Bewise will be guiding you to make a right decision in becoming a Doctor. The basic eligibility to give these entrance exams is a senior secondary examination (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects. For doing MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) you can sit for the 3 most important national level entrance examinations;
- NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test):
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
- JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research)
NEET, which was previously named as AIPMT is a national entrance test for MBBS and BDS for government as well as private institutions. It is the prominent exam conducted in India for admissions into medical colleges by CBSE. The exam comprises of 3 subjects; Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Before joining any coaching institute, you should revise your NCERT books first. Let’s discuss each subject in brief;
- Chemistry is the most scoring subject. It is broadly divided into three main categories
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
Learning Chemistry is not an easy task. But, online chemistry courses and offline coaching can help you score well in the subject.
- Physics is the subject of concepts. You need to clear your concepts of the topics like Mechanics, Heat & Thermodynamics, Electrodynamics and Modern Physics. Formulas are the basis of physics. Try to remember most of them.
- Biology comprises of the highest marks in the examination. If you were well versed with biology in class 11th and 12th, then you can decently score in the examination.
Other Exams i.e AIIMS and JIPMER also constitute Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. But, along with them, there is an additional subjecti.e General Knowledge. It consists of 20 questions for 20 marks. AIIMS-GK is a very scoring subject and can improve your rank by thousands. There is no need to stress yourself. You can prepare this subject in just 1 months’ time. GK Preparation for AIIMS and JIPMER is not at all a difficult task.
Once you have a clear understanding of the subjects, make sure that you join the best online test series for NEET/AIIMS and JIPMER. Giving test and analyzing it is the best strategy to clear an entrance exam.
For further Information, you can visit our website www.bewiseclasses.com