Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Classroom free PDF Notes
Hope your preparation of NEET/AIIMS is going well. Here is good news for you which will definitely boost your NEET/AIIMS preparation. We are going to lauch Online CHEMISTRY Chapter wise test series with complete video solution for NEET/AIIMS 2019. This year we have included our chemistry classroom pdf notes which are downloadable as well as you can take print out of these notes. First test (Some basic Concept of Chemistry) of the test series will be launched on 22nd july.
Before going to take that test you need to prepare that chapter. To help in your preparation we have added classroom pdf notes of Some basic Concepts of Chemistry chapter. This is one of the most important chpaters of chemistry. This is the most basic chapter of chemistry. Without studying mole concept it is impossible to learn chemistry. 1-2 questions are asked from this chapter in both NEET and AIIMS every year.
In these notes we have covered all the topics of mole concepts. To give you a quick glance of the chapter. In between the various topics included in these chapter notes, you will also find the important questions on relevant topics. These question will help you check your preparedness and clear your doubts. These quick notes are prepared strictly according to the latest CBSE syllabus for Class 11th Chemistry.
Topics covered are: -
- What is matter and its states
- Mole Concept - How to calculate mole
- Emperical Formula and Molecular Formula
- Vapour Density, Equivalent Weight, Number of Gram Equivalents,
- Methods of determination of Equivalent weight
- Determination of Atomic Weight and Molecular Weight
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Molarity, Normality, Molality and Mole fraction
- Stoichometry based concpts
After reading these pdf notes you will be able to cover all the topics of Some basic Concepts Chapter. You will be able to grasp all concepts and solve numerical questions of Mole, Normality, Molality, Molarity, Stoichometry Questions etc. Yor are suggested to read these notes before going to attempt the test.
How to get these notes:-
- Either visit BeWise Classes or download our free mobile app - link to donload - BeWise Classes Mobile App
- Do free sign up
- Go to Our Courses on website or Store in app
- Buy the Online Chemistry Chapter wise Test Series with video solution
- After purchase , go to my courses
- Click on Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry pdf notes
- After the opening of pdf click on download button.
to buy our Online Chemistry Test Series - Click here