Chemistry Chapterwise test series with Video Solution for 11th Class for NEET/AIIMS cover

Chemistry Chapterwise test series with Video Solution for 11th Class for NEET/AIIMS

star star star star star 5.0 (7 ratings)

Instructor: Sunil Nain

Language: English

Best Chemistry Online Test series for NEET/AIIMS, Download Chemistry Notes for class 11, Chemistry mock test, Chemistry video lecture for NEET/AIIMS,

These days, most examinations are held online. So, it helps if you prepare for them online as well. That’s why you should enrol for BeWise Classes Chemistry Chapter Wise test series with complete video solution - the best way to prepare online. 

Course Objective: - 

We strive to help each and every student. But sometimes they can’t join our classroom program because of cost restraints. Therefore, we’ve designed this test series; a student can prepare at home, college, or any place possible because it is accessible online and can fit into any schedule. 

This course is designed keeping class 11 students in mind who are preparing to take the NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER in 2020. In it, you have class 11 chemistry classroom PDF notes and chapter wise tests and detailed video solutions as well.  

Course Detail: -

Our subject matter experts have prepared this test series based on the 2019-2020 pattern of AIIMS/NEET. To score high marks, aspirants must prepare every chapter with 100% focus. And this test series helps you do just that.

There are 17 tests in this test series and is divided into 15-chapter wise tests and each test contains 60 questions (45 multiple choice questions and 15 Assertion-Reason questions). Add 1 mock test each on NEET and AIIMS pattern and you will never have to look at any other test series. 

The USP of this test series is the complete video solution – our instructors solve and explain each question step by step on video; an exclusive feature of BeWise Classes. 

Chapters Covered in this Test Series:-

  1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
  2. Atomic Structure
  3. Periodic table
  4. Chemical Bonding
  5. Behavior of Gases/State of Matter
  6. Thermodynamics
  7. Chemical Equilibrium
  8. Ionic Equilibrium
  9. S block and Hydrogen
  10. p Block – Boron and Carbon family
  11. Redox Reaction
  12. IUPAC Nomenclature
  13. Isomerism
  14. GOC I – Inductive Effect, Resonance, Acidic and Basic Strength
  15. Reaction Mechanism II - Electrophilic Addition Reaction, Nucleophilic Addition Reaction, Electrophilic Substitution Reaction, Nucleophilic Substitution Reaction, SN1 & SN2, Elimination Reaction E1, E2
  16. Hydrocarbon

Features of Test Series:- 

1. A unique test series with complete video solution, it helps you gauge your preparation status and better understand the concepts. The video solution will help you find your mistakes and weak concept, in an instant. 

2. All questions are based on new pattern of AIIMS/NEET 2019-20

3. Total questions in a test are 60 questions (45 multiple choice questions and 15 Assertion-Reason questions). So you needn't buy different test series for NEET/AIIMS. 

4. 80% question are solely based on NCERT. Remaining 20% questions are higher level , that are designed to give an edge over other students.

5. The entire test series has 1000+ questions which are enough to help you crack AIIMS/NEET. 

6. 1 Mock test based on NEET pattern & 1 Mock test based on AIIMS pattern are included in the test series - It covers the syllabus of complete chemistry.

7. Detailed analysis of each and every question is provided in the test series.

8. Comparison with topper's score and time taken by him. 

9. The test series is available pan India - you get to compete against students on a national level. 

10. These are time-bound tests; you learn time management and become more efficient at taking tests.   


1. As the test series is available online, it makes for a great fit to your schedule and an excellent revision tool. 

2. It will help you to maintain your schedule.

3. This is an all-India test series. You get to compete against students across India; an excellent way to assess your preparation. 

4. With 1000+ questions, you get tons of practice. 

5. Class 11 students get to compete with seniors and can shape their preparation accordingly. 

6. The Complete video solution will help you understand how to approach a question and what can be the shortest method to solve it. 


Test can be attempted on Laptops, Computers, Mobiles, Tablets.

star star star star star
people 7 total
Other Courses
43,44 Gyanodaya Tower, Near Landmark Gate No.1
Electricity Board Area, Kunhari
Kota (Rajasthan) – 324001
09416566619, 07340250100
Social Links
Download App
Bewise Classes on Exambazaar