Free Chemistry Notes for NEET/AIIMS
|star star star star star_half||4.9 (381 ratings)|
Instructor: Sunil Nain
Free Chemistry Notes for NEET/AIIMS, Download Chemistry PDF notes, Organic Chemistry Notes, Chemistry Notes for Class 12, Chemistry Notes for Class 11, Best Chemistry Notes Organic Chemistry Notes, Physical Chemistry Notes, Inorganic Chemistry Notes,
High in value and zero in cost, the free chemistry notes for NEET/AIIMS is designed for students who couldn’t join our classroom programme because of cost restraints.
Everyone should have equal access to quality study material, especially those who are troubled by cost restraint. And that’s why we are providing these notes free of cost.
Prepared by our experienced faculty, these notes are the same ones used by our classroom programme students. You can download chemistry PDF notes from our website anytime you want. Thus, every aspiring student has equal access to our comprehensive study materials.
The chemistry notes we upload cover the entire class 12 syllabus as well as the ones for NEET and AIIMS. We’ve divided the notes into 30 chapters and upload a particular chapter’s notes as soon as it is completed in our classroom programme; this helps everyone stay right on track.
We have offered A-Z of physical, inorganic, and organic chemistry notes and included tons of examples for quicker understanding. And there’s loads of numericals added with physical chemistry and colourful notes for inorganic chemistry to make the content interesting, fun, and quick to learn. We’ve also added the important reactions of organic compounds to help aspirants improve their understanding of organic chemistry.
Chapters Covered in this Course :-
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic table
- Chemical Bonding
- Behavior of Gases/State of Matter
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- S block and Hydrogen
- p Block – Boron and Carbon family
- Redox Reaction
- p – Block – Nitrogen, Oxygen, Halogen and Inert Gases
- d & f Block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- IUPAC Nomenclature
- GOC I – Inductive Effect, Resonance, Acidic and Basic Strength
- GOC II – Electrophilic Addition Reaction, Electrophilic Substitution Reaction, Elimination Reaction and Free Radical Reaction.
- Hydrocarbon – Alkane, Alkene, Alkyne and Benzene
- Halogen Derivatives
- Oxygen-Containing Compound – Alcohol, Phenol and Ether
- Oxygen-Containing Compound – Aldehydes, Ketone and Carboxylic acid
- Nitrogen-Containing Compound
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Biomolecules and Polymer
- Chemistry in Everyday Life and Environmental Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry and Metallurgy
Features of the Course: -
- All our classroom chemistry notes are available in PDF format.
- The notes are downloadable, take a printout or read on your devices.
- Loads of examples to improve understanding of concepts.
- The notes can be read on smartphones, computers, and tablets.
- You can also read on them on our free official mobile application.
|How to Score 160+ in NEET 2020 CHEMISTRY in LAST 3 MONTHS using NEET Crash Course|
|BeWise Classes Important Chemistry Topics-1|
|TIMETABLE BeWise Classes|
|BeWise Time Table 75 Days Strategy|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Notes BeWise Classes|
|Atomic Structure Notes BeWise Classes|
|Periodic Table Notes BeWise Classes|
|Chemical Bonding Notes BeWise Classes|
|Chemical Equilibrium Notes BeWise Classes|
|Ionic Equilibrium Notes BeWise Classes|
|Thermodynamics & Thermochemistry|
|Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry Notes BeWise Classes|
|S block & Hydrogen|
|S block and Hydrogen Notes BeWise Classes|
|P block Boron & Carbon Family|
|p Block - Boron and Carbon Family Notes BeWise Classes|
|p block Nitrogen, Oxygen, Halogen and Inert gases|
|P Block - Nitrogen, Oxygen, Halogen and Inert Gases Notes BeWise Classes|
|Chemical Kinetics Notes BeWise Classes|
|Electrochemistry Notes BeWise Classes|
|Redox Reaction Notes BeWise Classes|
|Solution Notes BeWise Classes|
|Behavior of Gases/State of Matter|
|Behavious of Gases / State of Matter Notes BeWise Classes|
|Solid State Notes BeWise Classes|
|d & f Block Elements|
|d & f block Notes BeWise Classes|
|Coordination Compounds Notes BeWise Classes|
|IUPAC Nomenclature Notes Bewise Classes|
|Isomerism Notes BeWise Classes|
|GOC I – Inductive Effect, Resonance, Acidic and Basic Strength|
|GOC I Inductive Effect, Resonance, Acidic & Basic Strength Notes BeWise Classes|
|GOC - II Electrophilic Addition Reaction, Electrophilic Substitution Reaction, Elimination Reaction and Free Radical Reaction|
|GOC II EAR, NAR, ESR, NSR, Free Radical & Elimination Reaction Notes BeWise Classes|
|Hydrocarbon - Alkane, Alkene, Alkyne & Benzene|
|Hydrocarbon Alkane, Alkene, Alkyne & Benzene Notes BeWise Classes|
|Halogen Derivatives Notes BeWise Classes|
|Oxygen Containing Compound - Alcohol, Phenol & Ether|
|Oxygen Containing Compounds - Alcohol, Phenol and Ethers Notes BeWise Classes|
|Oxygen Containing Compound - Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acid|
|Oxygen Containing Compound - Aldehyde, Ketone n Carboxylic acid Notes BeWise Classes|
|Nitrogen Containing Compound|
|Nitrogen Containing Compounds Notes BeWise Classes|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.